Pursuant to S.11 (Act 183) in 2022, the Special Oversight Committee on Workforce Expansion and Development was created.
(1) a member appointed by the Governor (Kendal Smith);
(2) the Chair of the State Workforce Development Board (Adam Grinold);
(3) the State Director of Workforce Development Sarah Buxton);
(4) one member of the House Committee on Commerce and Economic Development, appointed by the Speaker of the House (Representative Mike Marcotte - Chair); and
(5) one member of the Senate Committee on Economic Development, Housing and General Affairs, appointed by the Senate Committee on Committees (Senator Alison Clarkson).
Thursday, September 29, 2022, 8:30 AM, Agenda, Minutes, Video Recording of Meeting