Skip to main content

Agency of Administration Public Records Request

Please note the Agency of Administration DOES NOT provide public records for all of the state agencies and departments (only those within our offices stated below). Requests must be obtained by the applicable agency or department responsible for the record(s) in question. 


Under Vermont’s Public Records Law, the Agency of Administration (AOA) must provide the public with access to Agency of Administration records, unless the records are protected from disclosure under specific exemptions in the Law. 

​​To submit a new request for public records, under the Public Records Law, please contact the appropriate AOA Records Officer or Liaison by email or in writing. Please confirm the correct contact online for the agency or department responsible for the record(s) in question before sending your request. You will find appropriate contact information on each individual agency or department's website. 

Contact information for records pertaining to the following individual offices within the Agency of Administration only, located at 109 State Street, Montpelier, VT 05609:

  • The Office of the Secretary of Administration; Office of Racial Equity; and Chief Performance Office only, please contact Agency of Administration Record Officer Melissa Mazza-Paquette
  • The Agency of Administration Financial Service Division, please contact Record Liaison Connie Niles.
  • The Office of Risk Management, please contact Record Liaisons Breanna Fuller or Rebecca White

For records not specifically pertaining to the Office of the Secretary of Administration, Racial Equity, Chief Performance Office, Agency of Administration Financial Service Division and Office of Risk Management, please contact the agency or department responsible for the record(s) in question.